6 Sessions with an analyst + Ebook
- Asset correlations, volatility (beta, standard deviation, benchmarks)
- Risk management (asset allocation, instruments, strategies)
- In-depth investment in mutual funds / indices / on the stock market
- Market theories (EMH, MPT, reviews, application to trading)
- Cryptocurrencies (blockchain, flash network, problems and challenges)
- Crypto-currency trading strategies
- Advanced trading software (NEW)
- VIP Analysts
- Access to the biggest events of the financial market
- Access to the largest ETFs such as S & P500, EEM, XLF, etc.
This course deals with the most advanced concepts of the financial market and investment. Students who plan to take advantage of this course must have advanced financial and economic knowledge. It covers topics ranging from asset correlations to volatility measures, to market theories such as the market efficiency assumption and modern portfolio theory.
Asset correlations and volatility
This part of the course deals with the concept of asset correlation, in which the correlation of an asset / market with another asset / market is measured, in order to manage potential losses and gains. It also includes discussions on various measures of volatility, including:
- Standard deviation
- Historical volatility
- Implied volatility
This part of the course deals with the concept of risk management, addressing instruments, practices and strategies that can help students protect their investments and capital against potential losses and risks.
- Optimal asset allocation – lessons on the concept of portfolio diversification, allocation and rebalancing.
- Instruments – lessons on investment instruments / vehicles that should be used as protection or as protection against risks and losses.
- Strategies – lessons on strategies used by expert investors, such as sophisticated derivative contracts and passive fund management.
In-depth fund investment
Cette partie du cours couvre les sujets relatifs à l’investissement dans divers types de fonds en gestion commune, tels que les fonds mutuels et les hedge funds, ainsi que leurs avantages et inconvénients et les fonds qui sont meilleurs que les autres en fonction de certains aspects.
- Mutual Funds
- Index Funds
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
This part of the lesson talks about advanced market concepts that will help the student determine the overall condition and movement of the market, along with the underlying forces that help drive the market.
- Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) – lessons about the history and premises of the efficient market hypothesis.
- Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) – lessons about the history, applications, and principles of the modern portfolio theory, and how the student/trader can apply the concepts into his/her portfolio strategy
- Behavioral Finance – lessons about how market anomalies arise out of investor psychology and behavior (biases).
Cryptocurrencies (Advanced Topics)
Cette partie du cours traite des concepts avancés, des applications financières et des risques potentiels du secteur des cryptomonnaies, abordant des sujets relatifs à la blockchain et à ses problèmes, ainsi que des solutions à ces problèmes.
Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies
This part of the course includes various trading strategies involving the use of cryptocurrencies. This part will cover the lessons on the trade of crypto-currencies with fiduciary currencies and crypto-currencies with other altcoins and tokens.